Our experienced immigration lawyers provide the supervision and guidance that you need to carry out this kind of work. However, you may still need a degree of internal supervision as you would with any work. Often a partner will take responsibility so that trainees and paralegals can undertake work as well.

Our National Coordinators will be happy to discuss regulatory requirements with you.

Contact us