We support pro bono lawyers so that they can take on a case from start to finish. That means that our pro bono lawyers help a child, young person or their parent prepare and submit an application for citizenship or permission to reside in the UK.
Check here whether we cover the type of application you need to make
Complete our referral form to access our support
Protect a child’s right to dream
Our latest news
- Walking with AmalKIND joined Little Amal on her Walk through Europe – we met her before we held a children’s citizenship ceremony.
- Ola: A British Love Story Against All OddsWe asked ourselves, how do you tell the story of undocumented youth without getting all lawyerish about it? Well here’s… Read More »Ola: A British Love Story Against All Odds
- Interview: Olivia Clark and Kristin BongOur pro bono lawyers and the firms they work for are the backbone of KIND’s project – without them, we couldn’t begin… Read More »Interview: Olivia Clark and Kristin Bong
- 15 pro bono cases that couldn’t have been completed without KIND UKIt’s pro bono week, so we thought we’d have a chat with Alexander Kolmakov from DLA Piper — he’s close… Read More »15 pro bono cases that couldn’t have been completed without KIND UK
- EU Settled Status and British Citizenship: What You Need to KnowThe uncertainty surrounding Brexit means that people need to know what their rights are, and what they can do now… Read More »EU Settled Status and British Citizenship: What You Need to Know
- Working with children and young peopleBrighter Futures is a group of active young migrants working together to bring about positive change. In this short film they… Read More »Working with children and young people