We support pro bono lawyers so that they can take on a case from start to finish. That means that our pro bono lawyers help a child, young person or their parent prepare and submit an application for citizenship or permission to reside in the UK.
Check here whether we cover the type of application you need to make
Complete our referral form to access our support
Protect a child’s right to dream
Our latest news
- Expressions of interest – communications freelancerBackground Kids in Need of Defense UK is a ground-breaking pro bono programme with potential to help thousands of undocumented children register as British citizens… Read More »Expressions of interest – communications freelancer
- Reflecting on KIND in Pro Bono Week 2021Katie Fennell, KIND UK’s National Coordinator, reflects on her time with KIND, how she arrived here, and the changes to… Read More »Reflecting on KIND in Pro Bono Week 2021
- Walking with AmalKIND joined Little Amal on her Walk through Europe – we met her before we held a children’s citizenship ceremony.
- Ola: A British Love Story Against All OddsWe asked ourselves, how do you tell the story of undocumented youth without getting all lawyerish about it? Well here’s… Read More »Ola: A British Love Story Against All Odds
- Interview: Olivia Clark and Kristin BongOur pro bono lawyers and the firms they work for are the backbone of KIND’s project – without them, we couldn’t begin… Read More »Interview: Olivia Clark and Kristin Bong
- 15 pro bono cases that couldn’t have been completed without KIND UKIt’s pro bono week, so we thought we’d have a chat with Alexander Kolmakov from DLA Piper — he’s close… Read More »15 pro bono cases that couldn’t have been completed without KIND UK