Skip to content

Where to get legal advice

Charities offering free, specialist legal advice to children on immigration and citizenship matters include:

KIND UK, including collaborating organisations:
Central England Law Centre
Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit
Coram Children’s Legal Centre
Migrant and Refugee Children’s Legal Unit (at Islington Law Centre)
JustRight Scotland (Scotland only)

The Project for the Registration of Children as British Citizens



South London Refugee Association

Asylum Aid (for leave to remain as stateless person under Immigration Rules Part 14)

Other law centres:

Organisations that specialise in assisting people with NRPF conditions include:

Project 17

The Unity Project